On feelin’ the “F word”:
Ya know….fat. (shudders)
You guys the craziest thing happened, though. I can’t really bring myself to actually use the word fat when describing myself. or anyone else I guess. It’s just such a nasty word.
I see that as such huge progress mentally. And I’m pretty happy about it :)
Time to start treating my body right because I’m honestly not feelin’ my best. But I’ll use these emotions to fuel myself positively.
This message was brought to you by wide-awake-at-3am Caro.
NO MERCY January
As I was meditating yesterday evening, preparing for the new year, I realized something…
I’m the same weight as I was 2 months ago.
So it’s time to pick up the pace and finally lose these last 15 lbs in a healthy way that will allow me to keep it off!
so it’s time to show January no mercy. Here is my plan:
1400 CALORIES A DAY!
- breakfast: carbs. examples: oatmeal, eggs on an english muffin, Kashi cereal with almond milk, or my protein pancakes. always with a side of fruit.
- exercise: I have the most energy in the morning so I plan on doing my cardio as soon as possible. This will consist of HIIT either outside or at a gym (need to find one in Chattanooga still!!)
- lunch: veggies & protein. examples: salad packed with veggies and chicken on top, a turkey burger (no bun) with a side of veggies or a salad, homemade soup with veggies and meat, TRY NEW RECIPES! :)
- exercise: a few days a week, I plan on doing my strength training in the afternoon if possible. If I don’t have time, I will have to do it in the morning or even after work at night, but I plan on improving my strength and building muscle through resistance training and free weights!
- snack: mainly protein smoothies with low carb/low sugar powder.
- dinner: similar to lunch but I will be cooking for me and my roommate (cousin who is a boy!) so it will vary every day, but we plan on cooking every night and I’ll always have fresh produce around so my meal will consist of mainly veggies and lean protein.
I am going to be traveling A LOT this month. back home from California, driving to NYC, driving home from NYC, then driving to Tennessee to officially move into my apartment and be there permanently. So much is happening this month and I could easily use the excuse that I’m too busy or there is too much going on, but the truth is that there will always be excuses and I am ready to really push myself to be where I want to be.
any questions? feel free to message me!